Be a part of building a stronger People's team and function at AutoScout24 and play a significant role in managing HR system, people's processes, optimize and standardize people analysis, planning and reporting to support HR and more.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50 different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Ensure full people data accuracy and availability covering all our internal and external workforce globally - owning the ‘one source of truth’ with regards to our people base
- Review current ‘state-of-the-art’ people management systems and make them truly fit for purpose
- Optimize and standardize people analysis, planning and reporting to support HR business partners as well as business owners, e.g., with insightful self-service people dashboards
- Support and further enhance key people processes like the people performance and talent review, bonus calculations, merit increases, etc.
- Boost People Analytics generating true data insights that drive organizational and business decisions to enable both people retention and development as well as organizational capability building and performance
- Co-define a way forward in people management together with our Chief People Officer pathing the way to predictive or even prescriptive people analytics
- Degree in Business, Management Accounting, Human Resources or a related discipline
- Data Analytics/ Business & People Intelligence designation or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- High affinity for data and insights as well as structured way of working
- High level of commitment and trustworthiness
- Effective interpersonal, listening, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to work closely with senior management within a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Fluency in English and ideally good understanding of German
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
What we offer?
We support you to make your ideas a reality. At AutoScout24 we promise
- An environment in which you can drive innovative ideas forward.
- Targeted training and workshops that support you and your development, including English or German courses.
- We offer best in class equipment.
- Working hours as flexible as you are, including the option to work from your home office.
- 30 days holidays.
- A team that celebrates your shared successes, whether that’s spontaneously or at our legendary occasions such as our summer party or Oktoberfest, plus numerous team events all year round.
- An attractive salary package and a range of personal benefits such as discounts from our partners, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Support in finding suitable childcare and emergency childcare.
- Sports courses, team runs, and discounts at the gym.
- A dog-friendly office. (We like our four-legged friends – bring yours with you.)
AutoScout24 – Everything about cars
10 million users per month and more than 2.4 million vehicle offers – AutoScout24 is the largest online car marketplace in Europe. With a market presence in 18 countries and more than 55,000 associated dealers, AutoScout24 is represented in nearly all European markets.
AutoScout24 offers consumers, car dealers, and others in the automotive, finance and insurance industries a comprehensive platform for trading cars online. The marketplace comprises used and new cars, motorcycles, and utility vehicles.
We help people find the perfect car for them!