Be part of AutoScout24’s Information Security team that is a highly skilled group supporting all our teams to build and run secure digital products. We have understood that cyber security is an essential part of our business and including it in all our initiatives is natural. We are looking for Security Engineers who really cares – for you!
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50 different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Leads the design and development of security products and ensures they integrate smoothly with AutoScout24’s technology best-practices, product segments way of work, cross-functions customer perspective
- Evangelises the use of the security products their team provides and consults other teams on use-cases and best practices especially with regards to platform model and standardisation
- Helps define security best practices and increases company-wide adoption
- Leads the technical design of the products being built within the team
- Leads knowledge-sharing, quality improvement and customer adoption improvements
- Responsible for multiple technical areas or processes within the team. Leads technical discussions and improvements around them.
- Takes end-to-end ownership for one or more technical areas’ security products developed within the team, participates on the on-call setup within Information
- Security department and troubleshoots security incidents.
- Occasionally acts as a security incident commander as defined in AutoScout24's Security Incident Management process
- Genuine interest and passion for Security
- Strong knowledge of attack vectors and defence strategies (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Hands-on experience on building secure architectures leveraging open-source solutions
- Hands-on experience in AWS Cloud security architecture and development
- Deep experience working with software engineers and providing security consultancy in the SDLC process
- Deep understanding of SAST, DAST and their use in development pipelines
- Proficiency with at least one programming language (preferably Python but it's not a must)
- Experience with our stack of technologies:
- ELK stack
- Different SaaS solutions (e.g. Github, Auth0)
- Tomcat/JVM based stacks
- Python based backend tools
- Experience with open-source tools / frameworks
- Strong software development background
- 2+ years working experience as Security Engineer
- Enjoy working with command-line tools in Unix environments
- Collaborate on making our security products even better
If this appeals to you but you are in doubt about how exactly your skills match our requirements - we value personality, ambition and an open mind. Don’t hesitate to get in touch and present your personal strengths to us.
What we offer?
We support you to make your ideas a reality. At AutoScout24 we promise:
- An environment in which you can drive innovative ideas forward.
- Targeted training and workshops that support you and your development, including English or German courses.
- We offer best in class equipment.
- Working hours as flexible as you are, including the option to work from your home office.
- 30 days holidays.
- A team that celebrates your shared successes, whether that’s spontaneously or at our legendary occasions such as our summer party or Oktoberfest, plus numerous team events all year round.
- An attractive salary package and a range of personal benefits such as discounts from our partners, fresh fruit and free drinks.
- Support in finding suitable childcare and emergency childcare.
- Sports courses, team runs, and discounts at the gym.
- A dog-friendly office. (We like our four-legged friends – bring yours with you.)
AutoScout24 – Everything about cars
10 million users per month and more than 2.4 million vehicle offers – AutoScout24 is the largest online car marketplace in Europe. With a market presence in 18 countries and more than 55,000 associated dealers, AutoScout24 is represented in nearly all European markets.
AutoScout24 offers consumers, car dealers, and others in the automotive, finance and insurance industries a comprehensive platform for trading cars online. The marketplace comprises used and new cars, motorcycles, and utility vehicles.
We help people find the perfect car for them!