About the Company
Ortto (formerly Autopilot) is an Australian-founded software company that makes customer journeys simple. It combines a customer data platform (CDP), multi-channel marketing automation and analytics into a single platform. We enable customers to execute customer communication and journeys, based on data sets across the customer lifecycle, to help drive growth and retention across their customer base.
Ortto embraces flexible work, with team members working remotely across the globe and a Head Office in Sydney's CBD. Ortto is backed by great investment partners, including Blackbird Ventures, Salesforce, Southern Cross Ventures, and Rembrandt Venture Partners. We are a profitable company with a big future and are looking for the best talent to join the team and be part of our long-term vision.
Our Customer Success Managers are the voice of the customer and act as extensions to their marketing operations.
- Manage the post-sale customer experience by implementing solutions that drive continuous value.
- Partner with solution engineers to deliver promised solutions in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak to customers about relevant features and ideas for their specific goals.
- Partner with sales to help close accounts and identify expansion opportunities.
- Work closely with product management to continue to enhance and improve the product based on direct feedback from our customers.
- Partner with customer support to facilitate smooth transitions between customer success and support tickets.
- Continuously monitor your managed accounts for key personnel changes, value creation opportunities, expansion and churn risk.
- A strong sense of empathy with customers & proven track record of customer success.
- BA/BS degree from a University
- At least 3 years of customer-facing experience
- Demonstrated interest and experience with marketing automation technology
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Above market salary + super
- 4.5 working days
- Work in a product-led organisation with a talent-dense group of highly passionate people. We value producing a high-quality product and continuous improvement.
- Be an owner. All team members have access to our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) after 12 months of service.
- Remote position - Full time work from home
- Work from Home - Set up Allowance $600USD(converted to local Currency) / One off
- Work from Home - Quarterly Allowance $350USD(converted to local Currency)/ Per Quarter
Our hiring process generally takes 1-3 weeks based on availability and your task completion time.
- Submit an application with your resume and why you’re suitable for the role.
- If your skills and experience meet the requirements, you will be invited to a short interview on Google Meet. The goal of this interview is to hear from you directly on your related experience, background, and why you think you’re suitable for the role.
- If you are successful following the first interview, you’ll be asked to complete a task related to your area of expertise. We will have a second interview where you will present the task and we can discuss it in more detail.
- If you are successful following this stage we will make you a compelling offer.