About the company
Ortto (fka Autopilot) is an Australian-founded global marketing platform. Since our launch, we have empowered over 10,000 businesses with our software. Ortto has recently launched its new platform, allowing online businesses to unify their customer data with their CDP (Customer Data Platform), segment key audiences across the customer lifecycle, activate these audiences with personalised, omnichannel customer journeys, and analyse their business for growth with a powerful suite of BI tools. This all-in-one solution is revolutionizing how online businesses grow and scale, creating remarkable customer experiences.
Ortto embraces flexible work, with team members working remotely across the globe, and a Head Office in Sydney’s CBD, a five-minute walk from Circular Quay. Ortto is backed by great investment partners including Blackbird Ventures, Salesforce, Southern Cross Ventures, and Rembrandt Venture Partners. They are a profitable company with a big future and are looking for the best talent to join the team and be part of their long-term vision.
As our first growth marketing hire, you will help define, iterate, and scale processes & teams that drive the growth of Ortto’s user base. Working across the entire customer journey from acquisition, to adoption and through to expansion, utilising a range of channels and strategies.
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and working cross-functionally in order to drive the growth function in the business, with a range of support functions in the team to enable your success.
- Own and develop the growth function across the entire customer journey.
- Test, track and report on key business metrics and continually identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure optimal impact & learning from growth experiments by setting and maintaining organized processes, systems and dashboards.
- Own the growth experimentation process, beginning with leading collaborative ideation sessions and then prioritizing these ideas by cost, impact, and confidence.
To be successful in this role:
- 3+ years in a B2B/SaaS growth role with demonstrated success.
- Experience across a range of marketing channels and technologies.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline.
- You will be driven by data, tracking, measuring and gaining insights from data to understand your impact and optimise.
- You are naturally curious, question how and why, whilst being a problem solver, able to connect the dots, or pivot if required. Owning the growth experimentation process.
- We are looking for a strategic doer, someone who has the ability to see the bigger picture but can also execute, and move quickly.
- We need a team player. You will need to collaborate across multiple teams.
- Work in a product-led organisation with a talent dense group of highly passionate people. We value producing a high-quality product and continuous improvement.
- Competitive salary.
- Be an owner. All team members have access to our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) after 12 months of service.
- Flexibility. Work from home or the office, our preference is that you are based in an Australian east coast timezone.
- Home office allowance. We pay up to AU$500/quarter.
- Perkbox subscription.
- 3 annual company retreats e.g. Palm Cove, QLD.
- A 4.5 day working week—finish at 12 noon every Friday.
- Generous paid parental leave; 14 weeks paid maternity leave or 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
The hiring process for this role:
Our hiring process generally takes 1-2 weeks based on availability and your completion time of the task.
- Submit an application with your resume.
- If your skills and experience meet the requirements you will be invited to a short interview on Google Meet. The goal of this interview is to hear from you directly on your related experience, background, and why you think you’re suitable for the role.
- If you are successful following the first interview, you’ll be asked to complete a task related to your area of expertise. We will have a second interview where you will present the task and we can discuss it in more detail.
- If you are successful following this stage we will make you an offer.