Autonomic’s open, cloud-based platform — the Transportation Mobility Cloud will connect the diverse components of urban mobility systems — connected vehicles, mass transit, pedestrians, city infrastructure and service providers — with the goal of orchestrating a safer, more efficient and sustainable transportation network.
Autonomic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Smart Mobility.
Our Product Managers:
Are involved in all aspects of the product life cycle: Conceptual Design, Development, Deployment and DevOps. We have a flat hierarchy and we spend 99% of our time writing code. We love agile, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Own the vision, strategy, planning, execution for TMC Platform Infrastructure.
- Build products, processes, tools and services that empower our customers and internal teams to move fast with high quality.
- Design features and enhancements that leverage user personas, market analysis, research and usability study results.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product(s).
- Participate in high-level strategic planning meetings with customers, executives, and effectively translate topics of the broader customer experience domain into actionable goals & tasks.
- Take a lead role in discussions with engineers and other stakeholders in discussions ranging from high-concept design to deep technical levels, making sure the voice of the market and our customers are being heard.
- Balance competing priorities to optimize the product roadmap.
- Manage projects relevant to areas of expertise to bring about change in product, processes, organization.
- Manage project execution by 3rd party vendors and staffing firms
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Working knowledge of and experience in transportation and automotive.
- 3+ years in a technical product management role in an enterprise setting and Program / Project management experience
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors including contract negotiation
- Comfortable navigating a path forward when faced with ambiguity and unexpected challenges
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to build consensus amongst diverse groups
- Thrives in organizations with high levels of cross-team coordination/dependency
- Passion for delighting customers
- 3+ years owning messaging delivery and roadmap
- Knowledge of Kafka or similar data streaming application
- Product management experience with microservices based platforms
- Experience managing a global platform and associated compliance & regulatory requirements
- Experience in the Connected vehicle space or with high-volume commercial IoT platforms
Our Statement Regarding Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
Autonomic is committed to equal opportunity in employment and to fostering a diverse workforce, free from harassment and discrimination, in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Autonomic does not discriminate on the basis of any grounds prohibited by applicable laws. Autonomic’s equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination policies apply to all employees, all applicants for employment, and all aspects of the employment relationship.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please let us know if you need assistance completing or participating in the application process.
We consider diversity in our workforce to be an invaluable asset, and we strive to provide an inclusive work environment in which different ideas, perspectives, and beliefs are respected. It is the duty of every employee to assist Autonomic in maintaining this culture of inclusion.
Applicants who receive a job offer will undergo background checks. Autonomic complies with applicable laws regarding background checks, and applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain and correct any criminal history background information during the hiring process.
By submitting an application, I hereby certify that:
- I accurately disclosed all relevant information on this application and will, in the future, provide accurate information throughout the hiring process.
- I understand that any false statement, representation or omission of requested information may result in disqualification from employment with Autonomic, or, if discovered after I am hired, termination of employment.
- I understand the application is not an employment agreement, that (for U.S. locations only) employment with Autonomic is at will, and that employment is conditioned upon receipt of satisfactory background checks and provision of documentary proof of my legal right to work in the US or Canada, as applicable