Autonomic’s open, cloud-based platform — the Transportation Mobility Cloud — will connect the diverse components of urban mobility systems — connected vehicles, mass transit, pedestrians, city infrastructure and service providers — with the goal of orchestrating a safer, more efficient and sustainable transportation network.
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to support Autonomic’s marketing operations and create compelling content. You will write captivating social media and blog posts that communicate and celebrate our company culture, product initiatives, and vision. You will apply your amazing operational skills so we can use our creative assets and marketing tools most effectively. Your creativity, thoughtful planning, and tactical support will leave a lasting, inspired impression on our target audiences.
Who you are
Are you a rockstar writer and passionate storyteller? Do you love uncovering audience engagement patterns? Do you also secretly enjoy organizing information and color-coding your to-do list? If you have experience with some or all of the following, we’d love to meet you.
- You are self-directed, take initiative, and have excellent project management skills.
- You are extremely focused with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- You exhibit flexibility, curiosity, and an eagerness to learn.
- You thrive on small teams, contributing and collaborating wherever needed.
What you’ll do
- Draft copy for social media, blogs, and various marketing communications.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns and collateral to improve visibility of Autonomic - its vision, values, and products.
- Organize marketing artifacts such as graphic designs, content, and presentations.
- Support the content review process by working across teams within Autonomic to ensure we deliver accurate, timely, and meaningful content.
- Support the management of email lists, subscriptions, and general content delivery.
- Provide tactical support for events such as webinars, tech talks, and conferences.
- Help come up with creative solutions to address operational gaps.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 4+ years of related online marketing or relevant experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Customer-focused mindset and attention to detail.
- Adaptable, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience managing branded social media and/or in brand storytelling.
- Familiarity with Hubspot Marketing Hub.
- Experience working in the technology, software, or automotive space.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or the humanities.
Job Title For This Position
Our job positions are broken down internally based on job competencies that are specific to each role. Should you be hired with us, the job title that you are hired under may therefore differ slightly from what is advertised in this job posting to best align with the competencies of the role and your specific background and experience.
Our Statement Regarding Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
Autonomic is committed to equal opportunity in employment and to foster a diverse workforce, free from harassment and discrimination, in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Autonomic does not discriminate on the basis of any grounds prohibited by applicable laws. Autonomic’s equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination policies apply to all employees, all applicants for employment, and all aspects of the employment relationship.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please let us know if you need assistance completing or participating in the application process.
We consider diversity in our workforce to be an invaluable asset, and we strive to provide an inclusive work environment in which different ideas, perspectives, and beliefs are respected. It is the duty of every employee to assist Autonomic in maintaining this culture of inclusion.
Applicants who receive a job offer will undergo background checks. Autonomic complies with applicable laws regarding background checks, and applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain and correct any criminal history background information during the hiring process.
By submitting an application, I hereby certify that:
- I accurately disclosed all relevant information on this application and will, in the future, provide accurate information throughout the hiring process.
- I understand that any false statement, representation or omission of requested information may result in disqualification from employment with Autonomic, or, if discovered after I am hired, termination of employment.
- I understand the application is not an employment agreement, that (for U.S. locations only) employment with Autonomic is at will, and that employment is conditioned upon receipt of satisfactory background checks and provision of documentary proof of my legal right to work in the US or Canada, as applicable