Autonomic’s open, cloud-based platform — the Transportation Mobility Cloud will connect the diverse components of urban mobility systems — connected vehicles, mass transit, pedestrians, city infrastructure, and service providers — to orchestrate a safer, more efficient, and sustainable transportation network.
Autonomic is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ford.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward in the vehicle connectivity space. This is a high-value and high-impact role which has a unique opportunity to build the training program from the ground up.
If you are passionate about educating others and contributing in a meaningful way, at a very exciting time for the company, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for developing and delivering training content that makes complex concepts come alive in hands-on, instructor-led, virtual, or online training sessions
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and services as well as the application/value of those products to the customer
- Responsible for cross-training efforts of our internal stakeholders
- Update and customize course curriculum and collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather the information and use it to develop supporting educational material such as labs, diagrams, guides, and datasheets as needed
- Complete administrative duties to ensure and track attendance, course completion, and measure the effectiveness of the training.
- Keeping our learning platform updated and ensuring the learning paths are properly structured for the various roles
- Maintain positive and collaborative relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain a strong eye for design and for finding exciting and creative ways to deliver training information and material.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical content training development and delivery or transferable previous technical or development experience/skills that you'd like to transition to teaching others
- Familiarity with Kafka, Kubernetes, and GCP Cloud Services, a plus.
- Experience delivering hands-on, and instructor-led, technical training preferred.
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate said information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving
- Professional composure, approachability, and interpersonal skills
- Passionate and empathetic about working with other teams to solve challenges and meet our business goals
- Ability to execute on many projects and tasks in parallel, across teams, in a short timeframe, with the ability to pivot rapidly
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of urgency and drive to get things done
- Excellent written and communication skills and oral fluency in English
Our Statement Regarding Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
Autonomic is committed to equal opportunity in employment and to fostering a diverse workforce, free from harassment and discrimination, in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Autonomic does not discriminate based on any grounds prohibited by applicable laws. Autonomic’s equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination policies apply to all employees, all applicants for employment, and all aspects of the employment relationship.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please let us know if you need assistance completing or participating in the application process.
We consider diversity in our workforce to be an invaluable asset, and we strive to provide an inclusive work environment in which different ideas, perspectives, and beliefs are respected. It is the duty of every employee to assist Autonomic in maintaining this culture of inclusion.
Applicants who receive a job offer will undergo background checks. Autonomic complies with applicable laws regarding background checks, and applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain and correct any criminal history background information during the hiring process.
By submitting an application, I hereby certify that:
- I accurately disclosed all relevant information on this application and will, in the future, provide accurate information throughout the hiring process.
- I understand that any false statement, representation or omission of requested information may result in disqualification from employment with Autonomic, or, if discovered after I am hired, termination of employment.
- I understand the application is not an employment agreement, that (for U.S. locations only) employment with Autonomic is at will, and that employment is conditioned upon receipt of satisfactory background checks and provision of documentary proof of my legal right to work in the US or Canada, as applicable