Autonomic’s open, cloud-based platform — the Transportation Mobility Cloud – will connect the diverse components of urban mobility systems — connected vehicles, autonomous cars, mass transit, pedestrians, city infrastructure and service providers — with the goal of orchestrating a safer, more efficient and sustainable transportation network.
Autonomic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Smart Mobility.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a tech explosion in the automotive industry and make a huge impact on our growing team. We are looking for an innovative, passionate, and highly-motivated Senior Technical Recruiter to help define the way that we recruit talent. This person will partner with hiring managers and the recruiting team to increase candidate pipeline, develop long term pipeline flow, and help hire great talent.
Who you are:
- Self-motivated and driven: you look for solutions and impact without being asked twice
- You are curious. You look to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile; researching market trends and domain technology and seeking out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company
- Expertise in full-cycle recruiting
- Proficiency with handling hard to close candidates in a competitive market
- Experience or exposure to recruiting in global markets
- Own the entire candidate experience to provide an outstanding experience to our candidates from initial contact to closing an offer
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to understand needs, ensuring alignment between job descriptions, and target candidate profiles
- Persistent pursuit of passive candidates via personalized reach-outs
- Be an advocate for DEI both internally and externally
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess suitability for positions
- Source high caliber active and passive candidates through various methods and tools, including networking, search tools, job boards, referrals, events, etc. Use your creativity!
- Partner with hiring managers to make offers and effectively hire highly sought after technical talent in a competitive market
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Join projects related to employer branding presence and strategy
Job Title For This Position
Our job positions are broken down internally based on job competencies that are specific to each role. Should you be hired with us, the job title that you are hired under may therefore differ slightly from what is advertised in this job posting to best align with the competencies of the role and your specific background and experience.
Our Statement Regarding Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
Autonomic is committed to equal opportunity in employment and to foster a diverse workforce, free from harassment and discrimination, in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Autonomic does not discriminate on the basis of any grounds prohibited by applicable laws. Autonomic’s equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination policies apply to all employees, all applicants for employment, and all aspects of the employment relationship.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes, where needed, are available upon request. Please let us know if you need assistance completing or participating in the application process.
We consider diversity in our workforce to be an invaluable asset, and we strive to provide an inclusive work environment in which different ideas, perspectives, and beliefs are respected. It is the duty of every employee to assist Autonomic in maintaining this culture of inclusion.
Applicants who receive a job offer will undergo background checks. Autonomic complies with applicable laws regarding background checks, and applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain and correct any criminal history background information during the hiring process.
By submitting an application, I hereby certify that:
- I accurately disclosed all relevant information on this application and will, in the future, provide accurate information throughout the hiring process.
- I understand that any false statement, representation or omission of requested information may result in disqualification from employment with Autonomic, or, if discovered after I am hired, termination of employment.
- I understand the application is not an employment agreement, that (for U.S. locations only) employment with Autonomic is at will, and that employment is conditioned upon receipt of satisfactory background checks and provision of documentary proof of my legal right to work in the US or Canada, as applicable.