AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Design team
Design at AutoGravity is driven by world-class researchers and user experience and interface designers. We own the look and feel of AutoGravity and work closely with product and engineering to craft an unparalleled experience that elegantly solves our users' problems.
As a UX Designer you go deep for user insights that help you craft optimal user flows and great experiences.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with the design team to create lists of prioritized features, wireframes, user flows and customer journeys
- Own the User Experience of features from initial specs to implementation
- Work closely with users and iterate based on their feedback and observed behavior
- Use customer analytics to find behavior trends and apply those to create design solutions
- Give recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Create design briefs that outline design iterations, prioritized concepts and timelines
- Collaborate with other UX/ UI designers to provide input and help solve complex interaction problems
- Pitch in to support other functions (e.g. sales, product) as needed
As a UX Designer, you will need:
- Minimum 2-3 years of UX design / Research experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Fluency with the UX design process, from user research to user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and testing
- Experience conducting user interviews and testing
- Experience designing complex web and native apps
- Strong grasp of information design, design patterns, and UX heuristics
- Fluency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience testing with prototyping tools: e.g. InVision, Flinto, Usertesting.com, Validately
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction or another relevant design field
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.