AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Operations team
Operations at AutoGravity is driven by a high-performing team responsible for dealer relations, customer service, operations, human resources and facilities management.
As a Facility Manager you are responsible for the providing an inspiring, state of the art, top-notch workplace where our employees create innovative ideas and collaborate freely. This individual will have complete oversight of the day to day operations of our 40k+ square foot HQ office in Irvine. More specifically, you will:
- Work with vendors, IT and additional departments on a process flow to oversee new equipment, materials and people
- Prioritize, troubleshoot and manage competing priorities and requests that come in from vendors to employees
- Develop and maintain facility access procedures and guidelines against security threats in conjunction with other departments in AutoGravity (IT, Risk and Compliance, HR, etc.)
- Maintain contracts, negotiations and relationships with all facilities vendors and be the liaison for all employees within the facility
- Coordinate all repair and maintenance needs with vendors in a cost-effective manner
- Track all facility equipment properly and proactively manage the budget in conjunction with the COO
As a Facility Manager, you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of computer systems
- (Required) Bachelor’s degree in business
- (Preferred) start-up experience
- (Preferred) experience working with The Irvine Company as a vendor
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.