AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Dealer Sales Team
Our Dealer Sales Team is at the forefront of growing our business. We have the ultimate responsibility to manage AutoGravity's relationships with critical dealer partners, from large dealer groups to individual franchised dealers by introducing them to our platform and delighting them on our journey together.
As a Inside Dealer Sales Associate you have responsibility over dealer acquisition, training, growth and retention in your territory. More specifically, you will:
- Prospect for new dealers to meet dealer growth and retention objectives in your assigned territory
- Prospecting will require telephone presence and ability to make 100+ phone calls per day
- Maintain strong relationships with dealers in your territory
- Introduce AutoGravity to dealers in your territory via presentations and webinar based demos
- Support the Dealer Field Sales staff to on-board new dealers to the AutoGravity platform
- Maintain dealer sales CRM system to track and forecast sales pipeline
- Serve as the point of contact to dealers in your territory and ensure their needs are met
- Maintain a high level of dealer satisfaction and communicate lead results and sales conversion data
- Consult dealers on how to achieve success and lead dealer training of key dealer staff and lender sales staff
- Communicate dealer feedback to management and product teams
- Maintain a positive attitude and ability to overcome objections
As a Inside Dealer Sales Associate, you will need:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience meeting or exceeding quota (top performer in your industry)
- Track record of winning key accounts (Award winning, recognized by your company, etc.)
- Proven track record of strong relationship building skills and account management
- Strong negotiating toolkit and presence (telephone and in-person)
- Experience with successful rollout of training to clients on new products and services
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree
- (Preferred) Experience selling to dealers in the auto and/or finance industry
- (Preferred) Experience acquiring and managing partners in a platform or marketplace context
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you! To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.