AutoGravity is a FinTech pioneer on a mission to transform car financing by harnessing the power of the smartphone. AutoGravity partners with the world’s leading banks and financial services companies to give consumers direct control over how they finance their cars. Available as a native iOS, Android and mobile responsive web app, AutoGravity offers a secure and convenient platform that empowers customers with multiple finance offers within its network of trusted car dealerships. Based in Irvine, California, AutoGravity was founded in 2015 by an international team of digital natives and industry veterans.
All we need now is you.
Data Analytics at AutoGravity sits right at the intersection of Finance, Marketing, Product, and Engineering. As data analytics specialist, you will work across functional boundaries and help us to bring our mobile and web analytics platforms to the next level. Under the lead of our Finance team you will serve as a project manager, financial analyst, quality manager and marketing data analyst with respect to our analytics systems. You will gain invaluable experiences and have the opportunity to have a large impact within a growing organization.
As Data Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the data quality emanating from our mobile and web analytics platforms. You will standardize tags and events across our multiple apps, ensure that they work properly and are correctly rolled out in future app releases. Data integrity will become your middle name.
As Data Analytics Specialist, your main responsibilities are:
- Own the quality and implementation of AutoGravity’s product analytics for all smartphone- and web apps
- Standardize tags and events across all platforms and ensure proper implementation in future app releases
- Coordinate between Finance, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to roll out enhancements of our analytics platform, ensuring that analytics meet departmental and company-wide needs and troubleshooting issues
- Develop our internal product analytics roadmap, allowing us to get to know our users better and to measure everything that happens in our conversion funnel
- Collaborate with our backend database and marketing analytics teams and harmonize KPI reporting
As Data Analytics Specialist, you will need:
- 2-5 years of work experience as a data analyst, product manager, or marketing analyst in an agile, high growth consumer app/web business
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Adjust, Mixpanel and similar analytics platforms
- Experience having implemented tag management systems for smartphone and web based products
- Great organizational- and project management skills and eagerness to work with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding problem solving skills: You’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- Love for data analytics. You love data, gleaning insights from data, and making decisions based on data
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and/or Microsoft Excel is a plus
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.