AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Engineering team
Our engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions to auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As a Software Engineer (Android), you will play a major role in the development of our core Android app. More specifically, you will:
- Design and build new features for our Android app to enable delightful user experiences
- Improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, and tech discussions
- Work seamlessly in an agile environment with product managers and designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and implement pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues
- Pitch in and support other functions (e.g., product) as needed
As a Software Engineer (Android), you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Track record of bringing highly-rated Android applications to market
- Solid OOP and software design skill to create extensible/reusable software, meet architectural objectives
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Deep knowledge of:
- Development tools such as Android SDK, Platform-tools, Android UI, experience with third party libraries
- Integrations with API Services (REST)
- Secure data storage and handling on Android, data encryption
- Continuous integration / deployment, performance / function testing
- (Preferred) Experience in auto and/or finance industry
- (Required) Bachelor's or graduate degree in computer science or related field
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.