AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Quality / Engineering team
Our engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions to auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
We are a small team, and are looking for people to make a big impact. This is the perfect job for you if you want to take on a lot of responsibility and work on some exciting new projects!
More specifically, you will:
- Validate testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, review of automation testing logs, includes functional, regression, UAT, black box, white box, etc..
- Define test strategy, conduct requirements analysis for testability, identify scope, conduct risk and mitigation planning, configuration management planning, review master and follow detailed test plans IN TESTRAIL for test planning and design.
- Implement defect management processes, manage test reporting metrics, and build test report for each level of testing using JIRA.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Write and update test cases using TestRail application.
As a QA Engineer, you will need:
- (Required) Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical work experience
- Experience in testing using WEB, IOS and Android apps.
- Experience with WebServices testing using Postman and Ruby
- Should be able to use libraries such, Selenium, Cucumber, HTPP etc.
- Should have a very good understanding of integration testing
- Should have experience with token/Oauth/CSRF testing
- Should have experience with mobile automation using Cucumber for both iOS and Android
- Be comfortable working with web app automation
- Must have experience of MYSQL database query and view creation
- Must be comfortable using Rspec framework
- Must have a good knowledge of XML and Soap testing
- Experience in testing RESTful API and test tools/frameworks.
- Experience with Performance testing and bench-marking.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detailed oriented documents
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic and startup environment
If you feel more comfortable in one of those areas, and are perhaps lacking the skills in others, this is a great opportunity for you to learn and expand your skill set.
- Experience in a high paced agile development environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery practices and tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl, etc.
- Familiarity/experience with Git and Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in auto and/or finance industry.
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.