AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Design team
Design at AutoGravity is driven by world-class researchers and user experience and interface designers. We own the look and feel of AutoGravity and work closely with product and engineering to craft an unparalleled experience that elegantly solves our users' problems.
As a UI Designer at AutoGravity, you will have the end-to-end responsibility of the visual design process. You will be responsible for the development of navigation systems, typography, color palettes and layouts for mobile, web and other advertising media. You will take an active, hands-on role in leading ideation with team members, providing art direction to other designers and working with Product Managers and Engineers to implement designs into technology frameworks. More specifically, you will:
- Have the ability to organize information simply and elegantly
- Create high fidelity designs for web, mobile, B2B dashboards, and media products
- Promote and enforce the Brand Identity Guidelines throughout the entire product suite
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the Company-wide creative partners and other business verticals for new ideas and experiences
- Enthusiastically champion the value of design in the company culture
- Stand up for best design practices and principles
- Defend design decisions to the team by clearly articulating your design rationale
- Obsess over the little things: pixel placement, color selection, and type styles
- Create prototypes, and UI mockups to illustrate user interactions
- Collaborate with other UX/ UI designers to help solve complex interaction problems
As a UI Designer, you will need:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of UI design experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Portfolio demonstrating strong mobile UI experience, attention to detail, and the ability to balance beauty, innovation and usability
- Track record of designing complex web and mobile apps
- Thorough understanding of best design practices for web and mobile
- Fluency with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and InDesign
- High comfort level using prototyping tools like InVision, Framer, Pixate, Flinto and Principal to convey interaction concepts
- Able to lead and work well with a team in a dynamic, cross-discipline, highly collaborative and iterative setting
- A passion for design and a love for pixels
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or another relevant design field
- (Preferred) Experience in auto and/or finance industry
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.