AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Engineering team
Our engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions to auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As an iOS Engineer, you will play a major role in the development of our core iOS app. More specifically, you will:
- Design and build new features for our iOS app to enable delightful user experiences
- Improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, and tech discussions
- Work seamlessly in an agile environment with product managers and designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and implement pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues
- Pitch in and support other functions (e.g., product) as needed
As an iOS Developer, you will need:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in software engineering, preferably in a high-growth tech company
- Track record of bringing highly-rated iOS applications to market
- Solid OOP and software design skills to create extensible/reusable software and meet architectural objectives
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Deep knowledge of:
- Swift 3.0+
- iOS SDK
- Integrations with REST Services
- Dependency Management Frameworks (ie. Swift Package Manager, Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Continuous integration / deployment, performance / function testing
- (Required) Bachelor's or graduate degree in computer science or related field
- (Preferred) Experience in auto and/or finance industry
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.