AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Marketing team
Marketing at AutoGravity is driven by world-class product marketers, digital strategists, branding experts, and growth hackers. We are the ultimate owners of the AutoGravity "story" and are responsible for communicating our story to prospective customers and partners. To do that, we deploy an arsenal of online and offline tactics to bring the magic of AutoGravity to the world at large.
As a Data and Analytics Manager, you hold responsibility for surfacing and delivering actionable insights to drive user growth and inform and empower decision makers throughout AutoGravity. More specifically, you will:
- Champion advanced analytics and data-driven decision making to improve and optimize AutoGravity, mining data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products
- Build data sets and user behavior models to empower exploratory analysis, solve points of friction, and identify trends that can materially improve our user growth and product investment decisions
- Develop and refine testable hypotheses leading to improved user experiences or revenue opportunities
- Propose and build user segmentation models that gives AutoGravity better insight into our customers
- Relentlessly activate new data sources, test model enhancements and fine-tune model parameters
- Link data sources and analytics with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) to bring insights to life
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis, and reporting of core marketing and platform KPIs.
- Research and develop forecasting / optimization methods to further improve the quality of our platform
- Work with engineering to create predictive models that improve the AutoGravity car shopping experience
- Work with engineering to build user-friendly reporting tools to provide meaningful insights and metrics
As a Data and Analytics Manager, you will need:
- 3 + years working in a quantitative or technical field (e.g., Data Scientist, Statistician, Data Engineer, etc.)
- Ability to translate scientific insights into actionable business insights, product decisions and work streams
- A genuine passion for fundamentally transforming the way that people buy and finance their cars
- Proficiency in R and Python, particularly to prototype mathematical models
- Proficiency in data visualization and state-of-the-art data science tools like Junyper, Tableau, knime, etc.
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Ops Research or Engineering
- (Preferred) Graduate Degrees (MS or PhD) in Statistics, Math, Computer Sci, Ops Research or Engineering
- (Preferred) Proficiency in a core programming language, such as: C/C++, Scala, Java, Ruby
- (Preferred) Experience with large data sets, distributed computing (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, MySQL, etc.)
- (Preferred) Experience with machine learning applied to big data
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
- (Preferred) Auto or auto finance industry experience
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.