AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Marketing team
Marketing at AutoGravity is driven by world-class product marketers, digital strategists, branding experts, and growth hackers. We are the ultimate owners of the AutoGravity "story" and are responsible for communicating our story to prospective customers and partners. To do that, we deploy an arsenal of online and offline tactics to bring the magic of AutoGravity to the world at large.
As a Copywriter, you hold responsibility for bringing AutoGravity’s brand to life by shaping the voice of AutoGravity to multiple audiences across digital and traditional channels. More specifically, you will:
- Work with Marketing and Product to refine and articulate the consumer facing brand voice of AutoGravity
- Draft clear, persuasive and impactful content for multiple audiences (customers, lenders and dealers)
- Brainstorm, author, edit and proofread marketing collateral, including but not limited to website copy, digital marketing (search/banner copy), print collateral, press releases, radio and TV scripts, etc.
- Partner with Product to author and refine copy for AutoGravity digital platforms (WebApp, iOS, Android)
- Author copy for transactional e-mail (e.g., e-mail after applying) and marketing e-mail campaigns
- Write multiple variates of key copy (E-mail subjects, headers, etc.) and work with Growth Manager to test
- Work with PR manager to review and revise press releases and PR assets to meet AutoGravity standards
- Work with our Agencies to ensure print, radio and TV copy meets AutoGravity standards and guidelines
- Serve as the champion of the AutoGravity brand, ensuring all communication reinforces brand guidelines
As a Copywriter, you will need:
- 3 + years experience in Copywriting/Advertising with different styles and tones for different audiences
- Fantastic command of the English language with flawless grammar, spelling, punctuation and the ability to write content so good that readers can’t put it down until they’ve read every single word – and shared it
- Strong creativity and creative thinking, able to come up with bold new ideas and elicit ideas from others
- A genuine passion for fundamentally transforming the way that people buy and finance their cars
- Track record of driving user growth and engagement through awesome copywriting and content creation
- Resilience through executive, legal and compliance feedback with ability to turn lemons into lemonade
- Proven track record of embracing data (A/B testing, etc.) to improve content and copy quality over time
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
- (Preferred) Auto or auto finance industry experience
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.