AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Marketing team
Marketing at AutoGravity is driven by world-class product marketers, digital strategists, branding experts, and growth hackers. We are the ultimate owners of the AutoGravity "story" and are responsible for communicating our story to prospective customers and partners. To do that, we deploy an arsenal of online and offline tactics to bring the magic of AutoGravity to the world at large.
As a Digital Marketing Director you hold ownership and ultimate responsibility for AutoGravity’s Paid Digital, Paid Social and Paid Content Promotion strategy and lead a team to execute. More specifically, you will:
- Shape and champion digital marketing at AutoGravity with ownership over channel spend and strategy
- Lead your team to build, optimize, and scale digital marketing campaigns to meet any and all marketing needs and initiatives (e.g., brand awareness, user generation, app installs, revenue optimization)
- Stay current with market trends and articulate a strong and informed view on digital media channels
- Establish AutoGravity as a thought leader in digital marketing innovation, efficiency and experimentation
- Leverage relationships with platform partners (Google, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.) to rapidly identify, evaluate and deploy platform-specific best practices and pilot products to the AutoGravity accounts
- Obsess over transaction-level data to drive relentless optimization of our digital marketing spend
- Create a culture that embraces experimentation with new channels and optimization of existing ones
- Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and reporting across all digital marketing channels
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing and design leadership team to build our brand
- Recruit, coach and develop the best digital marketing team you’ve ever had the privilege of managing
As a Digital Marketing Director, you will need:
- 5 + years of digital marketing leadership that spans oversight into nearly every available digital channel
- Fluency in the intricacies of global digital ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Fluency in web and mobile business analytics platforms (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Adjust, etc.)
- Unrivaled analytical skills and proficiency with data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas and experiments clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to inspire and coach a team into seamless execution
- Deep understanding of the digital media landscape and a passion for thought leadership in the space
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or an analytical field
- (Preferred) MBA or Masters in an analytical field
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
- (Preferred) Auto or auto finance industry experience
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.