AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Business Development and Partnerships team
Our Business Development and Partnerships team is at the forefront of growing our business. We have the ultimate responsibility to manage AutoGravity's relationships with critical lender and dealer partners, introducing them to our platform and delighting them on our journey together.
As a Lender Key Account Manager, you have end-to-end ownership over lender acquisition, onboarding, growth and retention for a cohort of high-priority lender partners. More specifically, you will:
- Introduce AutoGravity to lenders via onsite presentations and product demos with AutoGravity’s EVP Business Development and Partnerships
- Analyze and understand the capability of AutoGravity’s platform to develop customer centric and streamlined processes for lenders in your cohort
- Develop business cases for lender participation on the core AutoGravity platform, as well as lender specific financing platforms
- Serve as the point of contact to lenders in your cohort
- Track and forecast pipeline for your lender cohort using a lead management system
- Communicate feedback from lenders to product management and design teams to ensure their needs are being met by the proposed timelines
- Deliver on AutoGravity lender growth retention objectives for lenders in your assigned cohort
- Represent AutoGravity at industry conferences and trade shows, serving as the face of AutoGravity
As a Key Account Manager, you will need:
- Track record of winning key accounts
- 5+ years of experience in auto-financing, including a deep understanding of auto-financing processes and credit analysis experience
- Ability to formulize, document and communicate our value proposition for all relation partners, including dealers, lenders and customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for meetings and app demos for senior lender executives
- Strong negotiation toolkit and experience negotiating and defining partnership agreements with lenders
- Critical thinking ability to solve complex business problems and work effectively with cross functional teams to drive important company initiatives forward
- Deep experience and established relationships with banks and financial institutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills to present analytical content
- Ability to travel domestically throughout the workweek up to 30%
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree
- (Preferred) Sales experience in a high-growth tech company
- (Preferred) Experience acquiring and managing partners in a platform or marketplace context
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers