AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to auto financing. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Operations team
Operations at AutoGravity is driven by a team of high-performing integration leads, business analysts, customer service representatives and others. The operations team is responsible for keeping AutoGravity running smoothly so the entire company can perform to its highest potential.
As a Project Leader you are responsible for leading a cross-functional team to ensure the swift and successful onboarding and integration of lenders, dealers and other business partners with the AutoGravity platform.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and oversee onboarding and integration implementation plans
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Lead cross-functional teams including representation from Product, Marketing, Design, Sales, Operations, Legal, and Compliance
- Manage key relationships with business partners and key stakeholders
- Ensure clear and effective communication with our partners and internally across all levels
As a Project Leader, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager leading enterprise wide initiatives with large organizations and external clients
- Strong organization skills and detail orientation with a methodical approach to every project
- Results oriented focus with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the bar
- Advanced skills with Excel, Power Point, JIRA, Confluence and MS Project
- (Required) Bachelor’s Degree
- (Preferred) Master's Degree
- (Preferred) Consulting firm experience
- (Preferred) Automotive finance or consumer banking experience
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state