POSITION OVERVIEW: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Engineering team
Our Engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions for auto buying problems, delivering delightful experiences to our end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the data quality, processing speed, precision, and accuracy are all top notch. More specifically you will:
- Design, implement and maintain a data pipeline architecture
- Extract data securely from external partners and sources
- Implement data quality checks
- Collaborate with other engineers and product management
- Take ownership of critical design components
As a Software Engineer, you will need:
- 4+ years of full-time, industry experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with big data pipelines and architectures
- Experience with Python, Java, or go
- Knowledge of message queuing, stream processing and batch processing
- Experience designing and implementing distributed backend services
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS
- Working knowledge of relational databases and non-relational alike
- Familiarity with open source technologies like Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, and/or Spark
- Focus on clean, readable, and updated-able code
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you! To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.