AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Engineering team
Our engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions to auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will play a major role maintaining the quality and stability of our web and mobile (iOS/Android) products. We are a small team and are looking for people to make a big impact. This is the perfect job for you if you want to take on a lot of responsibility and work on some exciting new projects! More specifically, you will:
- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting
- Define test strategy, conduct requirements analysis for testability, identify scope, conduct risk and mitigation planning
- Implement defect management processes, manage test reporting metrics, and build test report for each level of testing
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
- Execute automation regression suite for Android, iOS and Web applications
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation plans
- Perform problem solving and root cause analysis when defects occur
- Engage application development in defect resolution
- Participate on continuous improvement efforts within the QA organization
- Research and evaluate new testing technologies and tools
- Become technically competent in all technologies used by Autogravity
- Integrate with third party services to test on various browsers and device
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years’ experience (academic or direct experience) in the technology field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of associates
- Understanding of the Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Solid knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, APIs and frameworks for automation testing
- Experience in testing RESTful API and knowledge of XML/Soap testing
- Experience with Postgres, Mongo or MYSQL database query and view creation
- Experience with mobile automation using Calabash or Appium
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detailed oriented documents
- Expertise with Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic and startup environment
- (Preferred) Experience in a high paced agile development environment
- (Preferred) Experience with Git (version control), Jira (bug tracking), and CI/CD systems and procedure
- (Preferred) Expertise with Agile development methodologies
- (Preferred) Experience in Fintech industry
- (Preferred) Experience with Microservices Architecture
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.