AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Design team:
Design at AutoGravity is driven by world-class researchers, user experience, and interface designers. We own the interaction and the look and feel of AutoGravity by working closely with product and engineering. Through this close collaboration, we craft an unparalleled experience that elegantly solves our users' problems.
As a Senior UX Researcher you will:
- Identify and prioritize research questions based on the analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals and risks.
- Employ the best research method(s) based on research questions, timeline and resourcing.
- Leads usability tests (both moderated and unmoderated), card sorts, surveys, focus groups, interviews, task analysis, and source participants for studies.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results.
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of management.
- Drive impact, as measured by changes to the product design and development roadmap.
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve the craft of UX research.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience conducting UX research in product design
- BA/BS in experimental psychology, cognitive science, human computer interaction or related discipline
- Working knowledge of behavioral statistics and the principles of experimental design
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience, deliverables, and extraction of actionable insights from qualitative data
- Bias for action, and a problem solver
- Resourceful, solution oriented, flexible, and agile in a start-up environment is a must
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.