AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity to the common and painful problem of financing a car. In the process, we are fundamentally disrupting the industry and improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way.
We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Team
Technology Programs brings business rigor to everything we do at AutoGravity. We are responsible for building the AutoGravity vision and keeping our business running smoothly. Through data-driven insights, project and product management, we tackle high-priority and complex core business issues to accelerate AutoGravity's growth.
As a Senior Program Manager you are responsible for defining, executing and supporting core business initiatives to drive AutoGravity's success. More specifically, you will:
- Cradle-to-grave ownership of core technology functions and deliverables
- Oversee a list of dependent core projects needed to reach the AutoGravity’s overall goals
- Strategize, implement, and maintain current technology initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Formulate, organize and manage inter-connected core projects
- Create and maintain project/product schedules and releases
- Contribute to product prioritization decisions by providing data and analysis from current and past projects
- Help define the features, functionality and user experience on AutoGravity’s core technology
- Build, manage and maintain program and technology documentation
- Generate insights and analysis to find answers to key questions and executive priorities
- Manage special projects commissioned by functional leaders
- Work closely with Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, and QA to ensure input and representation in the development process
As a Program Manager, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience involved in technology development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful with the ability to deal with conflict and drive to solution
- Ability to manage complex projects and timelines with excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Pragmatic ability to prioritize and execute with attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Experience with supervising people desired
- (Required) Bachelor's degree in a business or technology field
- (Preferred) Graduate degree
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
- (Preferred) Automotive and Finance Experience
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.