AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Marketing team
Marketing at AutoGravity is driven by world-class product marketers, digital strategists, branding experts, and growth hackers. We are the ultimate owners of the AutoGravity "story" and are responsible for communicating our story to prospective customers and partners. To do that, we deploy an arsenal of online and offline tactics to bring the magic of AutoGravity to the world at large.
As a Digital Marketing Manager - SEM & PPC you will be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and measuring PPC and paid search campaigns that drive new customers to the AutoGravity website and apps. You will own end-to-end performance of our paid digital marketing channels which may include paid search, display, video, social and/or mobile advertising. More specifically, you will:
- Act as our hands-on search marketing expert, you will manage, optimize and scale the paid search marketing channel, as well as piloting other biddable new channels
- As an innovator, you would educate yourself and the extended team on the latest best practices as well as competitive landscape.
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, App Store, etc.) to exceed customer acquisition goals and maximize return on ad spend
- Identify opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion
- Work closely with the broader team to devise and implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies, optimize bidding strategy, and drive landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance
- Build, optimize, and scale digital marketing campaigns that drive growth (Lead Submissions) using self-service paid channels.
- Leverage relationships with social platform partners (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to rapidly identify, evaluate and deploy platform-specific best practices and pilot products to the AutoGravity accounts
- Obsess over transaction-level data to relentlessly optimize our digital marketing spend on a daily basis
- Experiment aggressively to find better ways to identify, engage and drive loyalty with our users
- Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and reporting across select digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with dealer and lender sales to help them meet their marketing objectives (as needed)
- Manage lead acquisition partners to ensure lowest acquisition cost and conversion down-funnel
As a Digital Marketing Manager – SEM & PPC, you will need:
- 5 + years of tactical digital marketing experience managing search marketing campaigns and budgets at scale.
- Deep understanding of Adwords strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices. Fluency in the intricacies of global digital ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Fluency in web and mobile business analytics platforms (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Adjust, etc..) and downstream metrics measurement and funnel optimization and conversion
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
- Problem-solver at heart, finding innovative ways to drive growth for AutoGravity
- Experience working with lead generation
- (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
- (Bonus) Auto or auto finance industry experience
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.