AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you!
Introducing our Engineering team
Our Engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions for auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to our end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will be using cutting edge technology to accelerate the development of new initiatives from conception to a working model. You will be creating minimal – viable products (MVP), with hands-on development skills of a world class SaaS product using innovative technologies.
As a Senior Software Architect, you will need:
- 10-15+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience developing full-stack applications using modern React, Golang and/or Python
- Experience utilizing Rapid Prototyping
- Expertise in designing, building and operating container-based microservices
- Demonstrated experience working in a lean startup environment
- Track record of designing and building innovative products from scratch
- Ability to solve complex problems in an organized manner
- Experience working in a team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic, self-driven and critical thinker
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and problem solver
- Exhibit a passion for learning new technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- High energy, can-do attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Gets excited when talking about minimal viable products, ROI and marketplace dynamics
- Data driven, highly quantitative, analytical and business minded
- Possess a talent for explaining complex concepts through storytelling
- Hands-on experience in CloudFormation
- Hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar)
- Experience managing a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.