AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Operations team
Operations at AutoGravity is driven by a team of high-performing analysts, finance and recruiting gurus, and admin extraordinaires. The operations team is responsible for keeping AutoGravity running smoothly so the entire company can perform to its highest potential.
As an IT Support Specialist you are responsible for setting up, operating and continuously improving AutoGravity's IT operations with a consistently high level of service. More specifically, you will:
- Be a team player
- Be the go-to person for any IT related topic
- Ensure IT excellence by selecting, deploying and maintaining best-in-class IT systems
- Troubleshoot IT issues and provide a high level of customer service to staff in a fast-paced environment (Mac, PC, audio-visual, Video Conferences, smart-phone, VOIP, telephone and voice mail system support internally and externally)
- Document and update technology related instructions/procedures/knowledge as required
- Lead IT on-boarding of new staff, providing guidance on company devices and systems
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of IT equipment with outside vendors
- Track hardware and software assets and manage inventory
- Assist in the development of IT policy that supports AutoGravity's security, financial and risk strategies
- Organize and coordinate the activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware and network facilities.
- Full responsibility for:
- Configuration, support and maintenance of the network / Telecommunications environment.
- Determining user needs and incorporate them into the design and overall plan for support.
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Proactive identification, research, and resolution of technical problems, finding and mitigation of root causes, recommendations and prevention of further issues.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will need:
- Minimum 2 –5 years of IT experience, preferably in an early-stage startup
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in all fields listed below:
- Apple and Windows client products (majority Apple)
- Mobile devices (Cell Phone management)
- Device security such as Malware / virus protection, encryption etc.
- Must have experience with Cloud Infrastructure solutions
- Microsoft Office 365, Cloud VOIP, phone systems (e.g. Ring Central), Meraki and video conferencing (e.g. StarLeaf & Webex) experience
- Knowledge working with SSO
- Experience with establishing secure network connections between company and cloud environments (e.g. AWS), network authentication, security
- IT support of agile development teams and cloud-based development tools
- Experience working and supporting A/V equipment
- Network equipment configuration, support & management
- Deployment of network and telecommunications equipment
- Networking principles (e.g. DNS, DHCP, QIP, QoS)
- Ability to use network diagnostic equipment to evaluate and diagnose potential network related issues
- WAN / LAN architecture and VOIP network architecture
- Track record of delivering exceptional service to internal teams
- Experience building and scaling IT functions
- Strong organization skills and detail orientation
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Experience working with remote teams
- Self-directed with the ability to develop action plans, reports, status, and presentation material
- Able to lift and carry equipment heavier than 20 pounds
- Able to work from time to time in some non-standard hours
- (Preferred) Bachelor's Degree
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you! To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.