AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Engineering team
Our engineering team builds elegant and scalable solutions for auto financing problems, delivering delightful experiences to our end-users. We are the technical heart of AutoGravity and maintain a strong engineering culture that emphasizes innovation, growth, and development.
As a VP of Engineering, you will:
- Lead an engineering team through high growth - recruiting talent and building the team while shipping software at a high level
- Partner with product, design, business development and marketing teams to develop, define, and deliver on overall business objectives
- Create, communicate, and deliver on roadmaps to scale the product and digital auto finance platforms
- Establish operational best practices for a very visible, highly available service-based platform
- Establish and align engineering best practices across the diverse set of disciplines represented across native apps, web, server, devOps, infrastructure, technical operations and QA teams
- Drive pragmatic and timely decision making
As a VP of Engineering, you will need:
- 10+ years leading and scaling engineering teams for consumer and/or B2C SaaS products
- Experience with developing product platforms, APIs, and integration with 3rd party services
- Experience implementing the full lifecycle of software development and delivery with Agile development practices including unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring
- Demonstrated ability to be a change agent and influence the direction of the organization
- Ability to link technology vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner
- Understanding of the current trends in software development architectures (Microservices, APIs, distributed systems), software development languages (Java, NodeJS, AngularJS, etc), and environments (AWS)
- Experience working with global teams
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you! To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.