AutoGravity is auto financing in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining auto finance and building a digital platform that brings transparency and simplicity, putting consumers in control of their car buying experience. In the process, we are improving the lives of shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Finance & Accounting at AutoGravity is all about the numbers. In addition to managing the day-to-day financial operations to keep AutoGravity running, we go beyond the mechanics of financial management, reporting, and accounting to deliver insights that improve our business.
As a Senior Accountant at AutoGravity you will help us to bring our accounting function to the next level and gain invaluable experiences by having a large impact on a rapidly growing organization. More specifically, you will:
- Further develop and improve the Accounts Receivable (AR) function at AutoGravity
- Analyze contracts for IFRS15 revenue recognition compliance
- Work with other internal teams to ensure proper reporting of monthly transactions
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process
- Assist with our annual financial statement audit
- Maintain the general ledger and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Analyze new transactions for accounting implications and provide technical guidance support
- Review and recommend changes to accounting processes and procedures
- Support any future ERP system implementation project
As a Senior Accountant, you will need:
- 2-5 years of experience in accounting, preferably at one of the Big Four firms or a tech start-up
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, from a top-tier institution
- Profound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Greatest attention to detail, high diligence, and high level of organization
- Ability to multi-task with skills to prioritize and get projects DONE
- Familiarity with typical finance and accounting tools (e.g. QuickBooks Online)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A great service attitude towards all non-Finance teams at AutoGravity
- Preferred: CPA licensed or eligible; AutoGravity offers support to all candidates who want to pursue a CPA certification while being employed at AutoGravity
If you’re interested, we want to hear from you! To learn more and apply visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.