Autograph enables communities of fans to get closer to the things they love and each other. Autograph’s NFT platform brings together the most iconic brands and recognizable names across sports, entertainment, and culture to create unique digital collections, access, and experiences for fans and communities around the world. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is creating new avenues and opportunities for fans to experience and engage with the teams and talent they love through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products, and exclusive partnerships. Come join us in building the future of fandom!
About the Role:
Do you enjoy building out systems and processes from scratch? Do you believe in leveraging technology to its fullest potential? Do you have a knack for designing systems for scale?
In Autograph’s first People & Talent Operations role, you will influence and directly impact foundational people programs and candidate/employee experience, building systems and processes to operationalize everything across the candidate and employee lifecycle, including candidate outreach, recruitment and hiring processes, onboarding, leaves, feedback & performance, compensation planning, talent mobility, and more. You will help design, build and maintain critical HR infrastructure to expand and evolve as we scale and grow, helping to drive enablement, effectiveness and efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a short/long-term roadmap for our overall People & Talent Operations strategy and operating model
- Configure and optimize the ATS, HRIS, and other systems to leverage functionality and reporting, ensuring data accuracy and consistency across systems; maintain people systems and data
- Build and manage all People & Talent programs, tools, processes across the candidate and employee lifecycle to ensure objective, fair and consistent processes
- Develop resources and tools to enable delivery of positive candidate and employee experiences
- Partner with our Recruitment team to design candidate, new hire and onboarding experiences that delight and represent Autograph’s culture and ethos
- Evaluate HR tech stack needs and develop HR technology strategy; regularly evaluate current system capabilities and utilization to identify and recommend process improvements, enhancements, and/or new tech to support the business and operational needs
- Manage immigration, compliance, audit, and reporting
- Ensure accurate record keeping and maintenance of employee records
- Help manage and maintain our compensation data, structures and compensation planning programs
- Support the rollout and delivery of employee lifecycle programs (feedback & performance, compensation planning)
- Develop and document systems end-user process guides and self-service instructions
- Develop employee Wiki content and employee- and manager-facing communications
- Advise on people operations matters, support company-wide initiatives
- Develop People analytics strategy and data insights; produce people data metrics and develop dashboards
Current tech stack: Greenhouse, ChartHop, Insperity PEO, Carta
What You Bring:
- A ‘get it done’ mentality and a bias toward action
- A passion for ensuring that systems and processes are designed to interrupt and mitigate bias
- A systems-thinking approach
- A commitment to continual process improvements
- Ability to flex from being deep in the details and data to thinking about the holistic long-term view of the candidate and employee experience over time
- Solutions-oriented; brings positive and proactive energy
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage, collaborative, and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, inquiry, and problem-solving skills
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Exceptional and clear communicator; uses creativity and humor in employee communications to foster culture and engagement
- Prior experience developing and building HR / Talent systems, processes, and programs to drive business results and enablement
- Prior experience designing, configuring and administering ATS and HRIS systems; current with the HR tech landscape
- Prior experience with compensation administration and analysis
- Prior experience managing employment-based immigration for a U.S.-based company
- Excel proficiency (formulas, pivots, macros) and experience performing ad-hoc analysis
Desired (a plus if you have this, but not required):
- Prior experience implementing a PEO/HRIS solution (e.g., Sequoia, Ripping, Insperity)
- Prior configuration/administration experience with Greenhouse ATS, ChartHop, Carta
- Vendor management experience
- Interest in web3 and belief in the potential!
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive.
If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph team.
Working at Autograph:
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation, including:
- Equity compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverages
- Flexible spending account
- Parental leave program
- Flexible time off
- Well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.
For positions in San Francisco and Los Angeles, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in accordance with the local Fair Chance ordinances.
Please Note: Autograph does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruiters or agencies without a mutual written agreement in place. Any resume or candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or unsolicited to any Autograph employee) and without a prior written agreement will be deemed to be the sole property of Autograph, and no fee will be owed should the candidate receive an offer of employment.
Autograph is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Autograph has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC), unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and approved or as otherwise required by law.