Autograph enables communities of fans to get closer to the things they love and each other. Autograph’s NFT platform brings together the most iconic brands and recognizable names across sports, entertainment, and culture to create unique digital collections, access, and experiences for fans and communities around the world. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is creating new avenues and opportunities for fans to experience and engage with the teams and talent they love through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products, and exclusive partnerships. Come join us in building the future of fandom!
About the Role:
Autograph is proud to be the official and exclusive partner to the PGA TOUR, and we are looking for a seasoned leader to lead all aspects of this relationship, product line, business strategy, and multi-year engagement. This is a highly influential and impactful role within the newly formed business unit. The General Manager, PGA TOUR will lead and oversee this new line of business: The PGA TOUR Product and Experience. This is a role for a highly-experienced leader with a deep understanding of the intersection of product, technology, and (ideally) a love for the game of golf! The ideal candidate has strong entrepreneurial skills and previous experience leading the growth of digital products for an international brand or category.
What You’ll Do:
The General Manager, PGA TOUR will partner with PGA TOUR leadership to develop and execute a first-ever digital collectibles strategy for their fans and players. They will be responsible for defining and driving the business strategy to support this vision, and providing leadership and operational rigor to ensure execution and delivery. The General Manager, PGA TOUR will work directly with Autograph’s CEO and Chief Product Officer on product strategy and objectives. Areas of responsibility include:
- Managing the relationships and collaboration with PGA TOUR partners
- Overseeing the creation and delivery PGA TOUR product line and product launches, including competitions, rewards, gamification, etc.
- Developing a go-to-market strategy and plans to drive engagement, growth, and build a compelling and delightful fan experience
- Developing key performance goals for the business line
- Planning and identifying resourcing needs; developing cross-functional resourcing plans
- Staffing and organizing a high-performing team to effectively execute on PGA TOUR program objectives, priorities, and daily operations
- Hiring, onboarding, and development of staff
- Managing P&L; oversee budget
- Maintaining operational efficiencies and strong financial stewardship
- Ensuring the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to PGA TOUR and its fans and communities
- Partnering cross-functionally to create product awareness and customer engagement, while tapping into underrepresented markets and opportunities
- Engaging in key or targeted customer activities
- Reporting key results to corporate officers
- Engaging with company leadership in broader organizational strategic planning
- May be asked to represent Autograph to media and press related to PGA TOUR partnership
What You Bring:
- Proven leadership experience leading cross-functional teams and driving operational performance
- Prior experience working across Product, Marketing, Technical teams to bring consumer-driven apps and services to market at mass audience scale
- Ability to flex between developing strategic plans for long-term growth and adoption and focusing on delivery, execution and operational details
- Proven prior success growing and managing a new line of business, or new category/brand/revenue line
- Deep understanding of customer insights and activation; a track record of using customer insights and VoC to increase value to customer
- Experience scaling products and refining product strategy through constant learning and experimentation, preferably in fast-paced and rapidly evolving tech companies
- Demonstrated success in growing, leading and managing high-performing teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead employees, creating a high-functioning and high-accountability team
- Track record of strong internal and external relationship building
Desired (a plus if you have this, but not required):
- Personal connection to golf with a deep understanding of the game
- Direct experience with games and/or apps that have served millions of concurrent users a plus
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive.
If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph team.
Working at Autograph:
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation, including:
- Equity compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverages
- Flexible spending account
- Parental leave program
- Flexible time off
- Well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.
For positions in San Francisco and Los Angeles, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in accordance with the local Fair Chance ordinances.
Please Note: Autograph does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruiters or agencies without a mutual written agreement in place. Any resume or candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or unsolicited to any Autograph employee) and without a prior written agreement will be deemed to be the sole property of Autograph, and no fee will be owed should the candidate receive an offer of employment.
Autograph is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Autograph has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC), unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and approved or as otherwise required by law.