Autograph enables communities of fans to get closer to the things they love and each other. Autograph’s NFT platform brings together the most iconic brands and recognizable names across sports, entertainment, and culture to create unique digital collections, access, and experiences for fans and communities around the world. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is creating new avenues and opportunities for fans to experience and engage with the teams and talent they love through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products, and exclusive partnerships. Come join us in building the future of fandom!
We are looking for a high-performing individual to join our team as Business Development Manager. Working with the Head of Business Development, you will help identify strategic opportunities and pursue business partnerships and deals to fuel long-term growth and value. We are seeking a collaborative team player who will work cross-functionally to support new business deals from conception to execution. You are an analytical, creative thinker who is comfortable tackling white-space challenges in a rapidly evolving industry and who thrives in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
- Manage exploratory discussions, evaluate and quantify new business partnerships and investment opportunities
- Develop strategic and quantitative market analyses to identify and prioritize new business development opportunities
- Serve as thought partner by keeping a pulse on market & competitive developments; maintain business development databases to support intelligence efforts
- Handle due diligence and detailed financial models in support of deals and investments
- Create exec-level presentations to communicate analysis, findings, recommendations
- Drive cross-functional teams to socialize, align, and operationalize new business initiatives
- 5+ years experience in business development, strategic partnerships, corporate development, or related field
- Ability to flex across range of strategic deal-making from commercial deals, partnerships, to investments/ M&A
- Experience running a deal process and diligence with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with exceptional problem-solving & analytical skills, business acumen, thought leadership
- Outstanding modeling, communication, presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Professional presence and collaborative, humble team player who is excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- MBA degree
- Experience in Tech/ Entertainment industry, Investment Banking, or Management Consulting
- Knowledge of NFT space and experience with Web3 community
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive.
If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph team.
Working at Autograph:
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation, including:
- Equity compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverages
- Flexible spending account
- Parental leave program
- Flexible time off
- Well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.
For positions in San Francisco and Los Angeles, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in accordance with the local Fair Chance ordinances.
Please Note: Autograph does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruiters or agencies without a mutual written agreement in place. Any resume or candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or unsolicited to any Autograph employee) and without a prior written agreement will be deemed to be the sole property of Autograph, and no fee will be owed should the candidate receive an offer of employment.
Autograph is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Autograph has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC), unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and approved or as otherwise required by law.