What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We’re looking for an organized and creative team-player to support the planning, execution and reporting of content across our social media channels. The candidate should have experience managing social media channels for brands, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok. The candidate should have experience supporting cross-functional marketing campaigns and be comfortable managing multiple workstreams and campaigns at once. In this coordinator position, the candidate will also be expected to participate in collective product marketing plan discussions across Autograph’s Sport and Music & Entertainment verticals, support creating and updating marketing decks and be willing to support the greater business as needed.
- Under the leadership of the Social Media Manager, this candidate will own the creation, management and execution Autograph’s social media editorial calendar
- Collect and synthesize performance results for content optimization and internal reporting
- Deliver and execute innovate ideas for engaging the Autograph community across social platforms
- Work collaboratively with marketing team members to coordinate the delivery, scheduling and communication of social assets and plans
- Proactively initiate discussions and meetings with internal collaborators to keep all social media projects tracking on time
- Support the upkeep of all marketing project related documents, keeping necessary stakeholders up to date on important changes and deadlines
- campaign metrics to analyze project performance at the conclusion of each campaign
- Exercise informed decision making across all stages of the campaign, working autonomously when appropriate to seek answers as opposed to waiting for direction
- Professionally interact with high-profile partners and management groups when necessary
- Communicate effectively across all company departments
- 1-3 years of social media marketing experience for brands, artists, influencers or media
- Very strong organizational skills
- Desire to push complex projects across the finish line under tight timelines
- Creativity to test and learn new formats within each social media platform to position Autograph as a leader in digital marketing
- Example of marketing campaigns supported through the planning process
- Proven understanding of current trends and relevant topics/themes/ideas
- Understands social media platforms such as Instagram, twitter, snapchat, facebook, tiktok, discord, youtube and reddit
- Examples of interacting with high-profile clients or partners
- Basic understanding of creating internal marketing decks
- Basic understanding of Google Doc suite
- Growth-mindset; you actively seek solutions to small and large challenges
- Knowledge of NFT space
What we offer:
We are building a culture centered around hard-work and mutual respect. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental and vision.
To best reflect our partners, collectors, and the culture around us internally, we are striving to create a workforce that brings to bear different viewpoints and experiences. We are actively working to create a culture here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all voices and allows our employees to bring their full and authentic selves to work everyday.