What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
Autograph is looking for Senior Helpdesk IT engineer to create, implement, and support the technology and systems our employees use daily. This person will be responsible for helping our employees to overcome any technical challenges they may experience, from troubleshooting common computer issues to upgrading and managing systems.
- Own desktop / help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of PC and Mac desktops and laptops for all employees
- Automating Corp IT processes and systems
- On-site support: Accessible to employees for frequent trouble- shooting needs (password resets, hardware and software issues, etc). Reduces HR or Tech organization’s burden
- Establish and maintain company wide security policies and procedures for corp IT.
- Collaborate with HR to source equipment through our equipment provider needed for new employees. Helps assess which employees in the org need what equipment
- Helps with new employee onboarding by setting up new employee credentials, etc.
- Review and manage the Mobile Device Management System not only for tracking but deployment of software and organizational controls and security. Expand on tracking systems already in place and help develop best practices for device management
- Own the troubleshooting and maintenance of onsite office equipment and hardware such as file servers, networking equipment, etc. Help reduce or effectively eliminate down time due to equipment malfunction or lack of appropriate work station setup
- Evaluate speaker system and conference technology, enabling the best solution to company connectivity internally and externally
- Assist in the long-term development of a strong internal IT division as we grow and scale
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- 5-6 years experience supporting business technologies with a deep understanding of computer software and hardware
- Knowledge of layer 3 networking equipment and best practices to manage and troubleshoot on-premise networks
- Passionate about technology and customer service
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT, related engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Entertainment and Technology industry experience
- Knowledge of NFT space
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive. If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph community.
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation and equity compensation, including; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability coverages, flexible spending account, and a parental leave program. We also offer flexible time off and well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.