What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our Tech Team. By driving user experience and design you will play a large part in scaling Autograph’s product.
- Write code that works quickly and efficiently
- Ensure everything you write is trustworthy and secure
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy
- Interface with other team members to collaborate and build mission critical portions of the app
- Contribute to Autograph’s core products, libraries, and services
- Work with fellow engineers to design and mature the frontend architecture
- Help other engineers through Code Reviews and thought leadership
- Create detailed technical plans for execution and implementation of project
- Design new and optimize existing systems and participate in design reviews
- Work closely with our product and design teams to see features from design to production
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Firm opinions of what makes a good Code Review
- Strong understanding of both object-oriented and functional programming principles
- Deep expertise with frontend frameworks/SPAs and REST
- Experience with Web GL, Canvas
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid knowledge of frontend testing best practices: integration tests, and unit tests, CSS regression
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented
- Previous startup experience
- Knowledge of NFTs and Ethereum
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive. If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph community.
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation and equity compensation, including; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability coverages, flexible spending account, and a parental leave program. We also offer flexible time off and well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.