What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product department who will contribute to Autograph’s success by supporting our premium blockchain-powered digital experience. This is an opportunity to build our core product from the ground up, focusing on the future. This Product Manager will have a tenured background in driving external products to implementation with interaction with millions of users.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
- Bring order to chaos — consolidate understanding between multiple stakeholders into a cohesive fan-forward product strategy
- Document and communicate key initiatives in partnership with our business, marketing, and engineering leaders
- Develop and track clear metrics to support effective decision making and own the success and performance of product and team
- You have a background of a high performing individual contributor with tenured experience coming from e-commerce (ideally focused on sports, media, and/or popular culture)
- You are an efficient and clear communicator, written and verbal
- You have great organization with your time, documents, calendar, and project planner
- You have experience scaling a highly functional team
- You are a solution seeker with a growth mindset
- Sports, entertainment or tech industry experience
- Knowledge of the NFT space or blockchain
- Management experience
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive. If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph community.
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation and equity compensation, including; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability coverages, flexible spending account, and a parental leave program. We also offer flexible time off and well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.