What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
At Autograph, we believe the most important part of our vision is the user experience. As such, we are looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer. They’ll be working closely with our team of Product Designers, User Experience Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide user-focused design solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into user experience designs.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing user-focused mock-ups, prototypes, and designs for web, mobile web and native platforms.
- A design portfolio highlighting direct contributions on multiple web and mobile projects.
- Experience working with collaborative design tools, such as Figma.
- Experience building and maintaining design systems.
- Strong eye for visual design and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build good working relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous startup experience
- Entertainment or tech industry experience
- Knowledge of NFT space
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive. If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph community.
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation and equity compensation, including; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability coverages, flexible spending account, and a parental leave program. We also offer flexible time off and well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.