What is Autograph?
Autograph is an NFT platform that brings together the most iconic brands and legendary names in sports, entertainment and culture to create unique digital collections and experiences for our users. Co-founded by Tom Brady and headquartered in Los Angeles, Autograph is ushering in a new era of collecting through a streamlined and inclusive process, authentic and creative products and exclusive partnerships.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer who will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and scaling our developer infrastructure. This individual will develop the systems and infrastructure that will support and scale our engineering team. They will also be responsible for helping setup, scale, and maintain our customer-facing deployments and infrastructure. This is foundational work that will help drive us towards building a world-class NFT experience.
- Continue to improve on existing IaC with AWS CDK
- Maintain on-call, monitoring, and alerting systems for our growing engineering team
- Bolster our uptime and reliability efforts
- Collaborate with engineering, enabling them to design, develop and deploy software quickly, reliably and securely
- Proactively communicate progress plans and blockers to DevOps team
- Gain consensus with fellow teammates and stakeholders
- Wear multiple hats while touching multiple parts of our tech stack
- Participate in future on-call rotation
- Contribute to the DevOps team vision
- 3+ years as a Software, DevOps, or Infrastructure Engineer
- Knowledge of 12 factor apps
- Experience building systems on public cloud providers with Terraform, CDK, or Pulami
- Experience working with containers
- Ability to write simple, elegant, composable, well tested code
- Experience working embedded in a product, platform, or feature team
- Experience with the SDLC and working in sprints
- A track record of working with other engineers to understand requirements
- A beginner's mind and open interest in learning new technologies
- Open communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and accountable in a dynamic environment
- Commitment to long term impact
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering processes, what they look like, and how to foster an environment that creates and scales them
- Experience writing developer experience tooling
- Experience with branch based deployments and trunk based development
- Experience with Algolia, Elasticsearch, and/or data platforms is a plus
- Experience interacting with Ethereum nodes / web3 technologies / IPFS is also a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and team oriented
- Previous startup experience
At Autograph, we value variety in our team, and we know diversity and differences make us better and smarter. To best reflect and represent our partners, customers, and the culture around us, we strive to create a team that brings to bear different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. We are actively working to create a work community here at Autograph which promotes equity and inclusion for all. This is what our audiences and communities deserve. We believe that equal opportunity helps us all to succeed and thrive. If you see a position that looks exciting, and where you feel you can contribute your insights and talents, we welcome your interest in joining the Autograph community.
Autograph offers a full slate of benefits in addition to competitive compensation and equity compensation, including; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life and disability coverages, flexible spending account, and a parental leave program. We also offer flexible time off and well-being support – including physical, mental, and financial wellness resources, and an employee discount program.