Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
What you will do:
- Lead technical SEO efforts while working directly with our web engineering and product teams
- Assist on general SEO projects such as keyword research, content planning, and other internal SEO lead work
- Monitor, report, improve, and test technical issues to the auth0.com site
- Help develop internal accessibility principles for the web and how they impact SEO
- Ensure technical SEO practices are being utilized across the marketing organization
- Assist with implementation of technical changes to the site
- Develop best practice documentation to enable engineering teams to self service
- Work with our growth team to identity possible impacts to SEO during A/B testing
- Communicate technical SEO roadmaps with stakeholders and marketing leadership
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and changes regarding technical SEO
- Assist on wider SEO objectives - site migrations, page deprecations, and more
What you will bring:
- Two plus years of experience in technical SEO work at a current in house or agency team working with multiple CMS platforms.
- Adept with core SEO principles
- Excellent at working with multiple teams and engineering environments
- Experience working with different crawlers to identify technical issues (DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and SEO Radar)
- Experience communicating technical information and concepts to non-technical and technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of Core Web Vitals and their impacts to SEO
- Able to develop and understand page schema
- Comprehension of sitemaps and hreflang
- Understanding of how SEO works in relation to Google crawls
- Opinions and data as to why technical SEO is best done certain ways
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.