Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
The Technical Account Manager - Associate role is vital in the continued growth of Auth0. This is a new program to support our Small and Mid-Size customers, working side by side with the Sales team and supported by Technical Account Managers. You will join a team that has contributed significantly to the success of Auth0 in terms of retaining and growing our customer portfolio.
As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager - Associate (TAM A) you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the small and mid-market segments are achieving the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results through the application of Auth0 solutions in their technology platform.
This program is intended for individuals who wish to build their career in a customer facing, technically-minded SaaS team. As part of the program, time will be set aside to work towards various Auth0 certifications, and training provided to build your ability to work with diverse accounts and grow your technical acumen. We don’t expect that you have all the experience already, but we want folk who have drive and passion for the space and the opportunity.
In return, you will have support from the TAM Manager, as well as close working relationships with Sales to develop a winning formula. We utilize best in class tools including Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker, Google Docs, Zoom, as well as in-house tooling, and we strive to provide our team further career opportunities.
- Track customer goals and implementation progress to support and drive customer momentum.
- Research flagged accounts for relevant data points.
- Support inbound customer queries from technical and business contacts. Research product-related questions.
- Monitor customer health and satisfaction, execute on packaged programs to drive lagging customers to a healthy state.
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilisation trends.
- Provide ongoing account summaries, project status and success stories to internal teams.
- Support the wider team to execute on 1:many programs that remove roadblocks and enable customers for ongoing adoption.
- Handle a customer portfolio and take customer calls, as well document and address follow up questions
- Over time, demo to clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Keep up to date on new features and industry trends.
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Curious to learn about customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Results orientated in achieving your goals
- Interest and drive to learn new tech, technical topics, for example around product features, development lifecycle, extensibility points etc
- A customer-first mindset with the energy and problem solving skills to help customers achieve their business and technical objectives
- The passion and drive to learn about Auth0, identity and surrounding developer technologies. Some demonstration of prior interest or engagement with technical, ideally developer, topics
- An understanding of, or experience in, account management or customer success. An interest in tracking and influencing customer behaviour, health metrics and driving towards mutual success
- Some experience in project coordination or management is preferred; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.