Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Provide customized coaching and training geared toward increasing engagement, adaptability, and resilience.
- Enable self-organization, experimentation, and learning.
- Foster a mission-driven and continuous improvement culture.
- Provide guidance and support for all aspects of the product development life cycle.
- Design practices and processes that support the way people work.
- Bring about change through engagement and the creation of shared value.
- Teach techniques to increase focus and reduce WIP.
- Help people interpret data along with the context surrounding it.
- Act as a guide for collaboration and effectiveness.
- Guide change with indirect leadership techniques.
- Facilitate reflection on both the customer experience and internal processes.
- Guide the creation of measurable objectives.
- Coach work-breakdown to the smallest valuable and feasible increment.
- Teach techniques to estimate capacity, velocity and throughput.
- Teach forecasting techniques.
- Teach interpretation of flow metrics and analytics.
- Provide 1-1 mentorship.
- Foster a Lean and Agile mindset.
- Cultivate trust and psychological safety.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Love leading and inspiring people to reflect and learn.
- Are comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Have a passion for visualizing data.
- Value surfacing unintended consequences.
- Are comfortable engaging people in healthy discord.
- Value engagement, adaptability, and resilience.
- Enjoy rapidly changing environments.
- Lead with curiosity.
- Excel at using data-driven analysis to measure and enable continuous delivery.
- Value the intent behind practices like retrospectives, iteration planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, TDD, pair programming, frequent and iterative delivery, and fast feedback loops.
- Are biased towards delivery, transparency, honesty, learning and innovation.
- Strive to inspire the agile mindset at all levels.
- Have experience using Jira and GitHub.
- Enjoy exploring opportunities to build relationships in remote work environments.
- Have experience scaling tools, processes, practices and mindset in a rapidly growing company.
- Constantly seek new ways of approaching common problems.
- Relish in helping teams improve their approach to enable more frequent delivery and feedback loops.
- Have at least 2 years experience as a servant leader to engineering teams in an agile organization.
- Canada Remote, US Remote
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.