Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
As Sr. Design Program Manager in the Auth0 Product Unit, you'll work alongside our product design teams to facilitate their workflow and be the bridge across Design and the Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to deliver design programming at scale.This will be a critical role in our ability to help design and product delivery organizations align around customer centricity and world-class services.
We are seeking a design program management professional who can build out the central point of coordination and delivery management facilitating the flow of design from ideation to execution. You will be responsible for establishing a new pillar within design at Auth0 by forming Design Program Management from our current practices, refining for a more efficient design process that generates high-quality design output within a tier-one client. You will be a passionate connector and problem solver. By supporting the various aspects of the product teams, you will enable teams to focus their time on designing, building and shipping products. You will improve team communication, collaboration, and remove roadblocks.
Finally, you'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to help keep our teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact, and you'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together.
- Identify and drive design initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve design team efficiency and impact
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, product design, user research, program management and product marketing to ensure a smooth product development process
- Be passionate about the user experience
- Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- Be a member of the design leadership team and support our extended product leadership team
- Establish and execute activities that build team culture and community, team values and trust, and help individuals tie their work back to our mission
- Collaborate closely with senior designers to define, document, and operationalize process
- Evaluating and implement new tools with designers, researchers, and cross-functional partners to solve for growing collaboration needs
- Increase and extend product design management bandwidth
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 7-10 years of work experience within program management, design operations, or related field
- Have 5+ years of direct work experience in a creative agency or consulting environment in a relevant role (relevant roles include Producer, Program Manager, Creative Operations, Design Operations, or Project Management)
- Have experience with cross-functional design teams including requirements gathering and participating in the analysis to solve for complex design decisions
- Are outcome-driven and demonstrate how their work has helped lead teams to reach those goals that impact their customers' success
- You are Capable of creating momentum around priorities
- You are resilient and positive, even in challenging circumstances
- Are a strong in communication, facilitation, and influence
- Have familiarity with design, research, and product methods, and processes
- Create and work with frameworks for prioritizing activities and projects
- Possess working knowledge of agile methodology a plus
- Have experience working with developer products
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.