Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
As a Partner Solutions Engineer at Auth0, you will enable our consulting partners with technical expertise to build successful identity practices and repeatable solutions that customers want to buy, making it easy for customers to choose the right partner for their business needs.
Your goal will be to increase the Auth0 technical capabilities of our consulting partners. Help them build practices, innovative solutions, and Go-To-Market offerings directly for example on AWS Marketplace. You will help partners envision the art-of-the-possible for solving customer challenges.
To be successful the Partner SE will need to:
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos to all levels of partner organizations - from practitioner to C-level.
- Lead technical sessions with prospective partners in order to understand their business and position where Auth0 adds differentiating business and technical value for their clients.
- Engage with various partner personas including software engineering, operations, and business stakeholders.
- Whiteboard Auth0 solutions with partners for their customer architectures.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Maintain a broad-level of knowledge of industry trends (e.g., self study, research, online courses), partner and channel trends, and how Auth0 can deliver value.
- Support marketing events and partner events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter, attendee, or technical booth staff.
- Help develop partner collateral in cooperation with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Create and contribute pre-sales enablement material and execute training sessions as needed to assigned partners.
- Develop and deliver partner demos for various use cases.
- Distill and communicate customer and partner needs and submit feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Complete technical solution sections of partner related RFI/RFPs.
- Track activities in SFDC
- Work from home with up to 50% travel to partners/prospects site as needed
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
- Experience with VARs, SIs, GSIs, VADs, and Cloud Provider partners.
- 5+ years of technical sales, preferably with broad experience and responsibilities.
- 3+ years of technical sales experience working with partners.
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, utilizing various mediums (whiteboard, diagrams, video conference calls, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills and confident engaging with experienced and highly skilled audiences.
- Expert in building partner relationships, listening and managing time.
- Must be a self-starter, with both the ability to work independently and in a team.
- A strong technical background in Information Technology Security.
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with a popular frontend stack (eg. react, angular).
- Experience with at least one standard network security protocol (e.g., OAuth2, SAML, LDAP).
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF).
- Solid experience with HTTP, with both HTML apps as well as REST services. This includes the ability to use the dev tools in a browser to explain HTTP traffic and an HTTP client (such as curl or Postman) to interact with an HTTP service.
- Understanding of SaaS business models ideally with working experience on SaaS platforms.
- Knowledge around the Auth0 platform and competitor product offerings would be an advantage.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.