Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
We are looking for an Onboarding Program Manager to work in the global Customer Success team. The Onboarding Program Manager will be responsible for building an onboarding framework and driving customer deliverables across multiple internal teams for some of Auth0’s largest customers on the Private Cloud platform
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a framework for onboarding large, complex customers to the Auth0 platform
- Executing on new customer impacting projects that involve multiple internal stakeholders
- Interfacing with customer business owners to identify and define strategies and initiatives
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and thoroughly understanding their business processes and challenges.
- Working with the Auth0 Sales and Accounts teams to understand the customer expectations
- Managing high paced programs and projects through collaboration with cross-functional teams, interfacing with multiple teams including customer facing roles, and estimating effort to manage successful outcomes.
- Tracking progress, resolving dependencies, evaluating risks and communicating status to the leadership team and project stakeholders.
- Engaging and energizing the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 5+ years technical program management or project management experience
- A wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience building new frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency in project management tooling
- Experience in a fast-growing SaaS environment
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and the drive to help them achieve their goals
- Self-motivation, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.