Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
As an Auth0 Technical Account Manager, Enterprise, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers in the enterprise segments achieve the full value from their Auth0 investment. You will have a passion for working with customers, helping them achieve tangible results by applying Auth0 solutions in their technology platform. Your technical expertise will enable you to share best practices and technical guidance to customers based upon your deep understanding of their solutions and project objectives.
This role can be based remotely out of Central US regions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of enterprise companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals, and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks, and escalations
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement, and best practices materials
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Technical Account Management team
We’d love to hear from you if:
- At least 5 years experience in technical customer-facing roles acting as a trusted advisor such as technical account management, customer success, solutions architecture, technical project management, or a similar role
- A deep understanding and demonstrated experience in technical account management or customer success
- Strong background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Product Management, Tier 1 Developer Support, Technical Project Management, or similar role
- A customer-first mindset with the energy and problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and help customers achieve their business and technical objectives
- Understanding of identity and surrounding technologies, or the willingness to learn
- Strong business acumen, history of success owning enterprise segment customer relationships and escalations
- Experience in project or program management; able to track and manage the moving parts of multiple parallel projects
- Experience with SaaS platforms and services, their adoption, integration, and ongoing use
- Strong presentation skills with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers at various levels, from a developer to a CIO
- Ability to track and influence customer behavior & health metrics across a portfolio of accounts
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.