Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Applies product and development knowledge to guide customers to go-live and continued adoption.
- Utilizes product and domain proficiency to recommend feature and implementation best practices across a broad range of solution types.
- Applies project management competency to track customer implementations.
- Works with internal account teams to identify and resolve risk renewal, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption.
- Provides ongoing account summaries, issue and risk escalation, success stories to internal executive teams.
- Executes on defined initiatives and strategies to ensure that customer value is realized and communicated to the customer.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business and technical stakeholders, understanding their goals, implementation timelines & future aspirations.
- Anticipates and reacts to issues, roadbloacks and escalations, acts as liason between customer and internal resources to resolve issues and escalations.
- Conducts account reviews/QBRs on a regular cadence.
- Helps customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement and best practices materials.
- Executes on 1:many and 1:few technical programs that drive customers to implementation success, remove roadblocks and enable them for ongoing adoption.
- May be asked to mentor TAM I's, II's or Interns. Is actively training people in the domain on something they know deeply
- Identify the work and break down tasks contributing to the team’s objectives over a one month time frame.
- Work with cross functional internal partners, bringing a clear understanding of customer’s requests or requirements, and translating the internal discussions into customer-facing responses, with minimal oversight.
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Is a product evangelist to their customer portfolio, educating them on new Auth0 features and product roadmap.
- Recommends documentation and best practices specific to the customer requirements
- Is proficient in the technologies, practices and standards that contribute to complex implementations
- Applies experience to customer solutions in line with best practices and with minimal peer review.
- Is seen by the customer as a key resource to their identity implementation success.
- Is a product expert with a full understanding of the breadth of the platform. Can apply the product knowledge to complex requirements and use case.
- Can file specific product feedback to the Product team.
- Can train customers and colleagues to a high level.
- Contributes to the development of training material.
- Proactively identifies and tracks issues and risks.
- Establishes resolution plans and actions.
- Executes independently on resolving issues and mitigating risks.
- Builds and maintains the relationships with technical decision makers and business stakeholders.
- Directly resolves conflicts and escalations; manages resources in supporting teams in the resolving conflicts and escalations that require additional support.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.