Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Auth0 SaaS solution, resolving technical and non-technical customer issues in a timely fashion
- Operational management of Support tickets
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of the Development lifecycle to solve complex issues and promote best practices
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter — able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint the root cause of issues
- Customer-obsessed attitude — a customer advocate, always going the extra mile
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Proactivity — identify opportunities and take preemptive action against potential problems
- Continuous growth — permanently look for areas of improvement, make plans on how to improve them, and execute those plans
Technical Domain Focus
- Knowledge of software development fundamentals and common architectures
- Knowledge of HTTP, encryption, basic security concepts
- Understanding of authentication and authorization concepts
- Knowledge of one or more auth protocols/specifications: OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, WS-FED, LDAP, Azure AD, etc.
Experience & Education
- Min 2 years of technical support and/or software development OR 2-5 years of solid experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
- OR 2-5 years of solid experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
- There may be a requirement to join a rotation for weekend shifts, in order to ensure we can deliver outstanding service, 24x7.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.