Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Maintains full accountability for assigned accounts and serve as customers trusted advisor and advocate, maintaining customer satisfaction and protecting the strategic interests of both the customer and Auth0.
- Maximizes opportunities by driving the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction, and developing forecasts based on short term and long term growth.
- Maintains strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives understand how Auth0 solutions meet their business needs.
- Serves as key client contact for all customers and introduces technical evangelists and/or Partners based on strategic sales activities.
- Conducts short and long term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, improve the customer buying experience
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 7 years sales quota carrying work experience
- Experience in working either in a Global Account or Named Account function, supporting a “handful” of accounts
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.