Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
- Implement a platform runtime that allows development teams to deploy and manage their services on Kubernetes and AWS or Azure.
- Research and implement solutions that address cross cutting concerns such as service discovery, configuration, routing and scaling.
- Design and develop new services, tools and automation to expose environment functionality to other Auth0 engineering teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers at all levels up to their peer level.
- Discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate new environment creation.
- Carry cross team initiatives from end to end: code reviews, design reviews, operational robustness, security hygiene, etc.
- Participate in the team's on-call rotation.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 10+ years of software development experience.
- Are proficient in Golang.
- Have a deep understanding of Kubernetes and containerization.
- Have DevOps experience using cloud agnostic cloud native technologies.
- Have demonstrable expertise working with Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services.
- Have experience managing infrastructure with Terraform.
- Tend to deliver work incrementally to get feedback and iterate over solutions.
- Have a passion for working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure.
- Bring the right attitude to the team: ownership, accountability, and attention to detail.
- Are comfortable working on a fully-distributed team.
- Are currently located in the United States, Canada, Argentina, France, Poland, Spain, Germany or the United Kingdom.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Salt).
- Experience with GitOps.
- Familiarity with gRPC.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals.
- Aware of the best practices when creating Docker images.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.